Friday, June 22, 2007

Today I explored Flickr and discovered there is so much to do with this feature if you have the time to do so. Although I found it fun to learn these new features, I would never share any of my private photos on the web for the public to view. It would be nice to belong to a group so does any HCPL employee have a group name yet? So far I have only received photos from one co-worker and I shared with her as well. So some of you guys/gals need to give me your flickr names if you want to share your photos with me!

This self-created avatar is me reading a book on the tennis court! Although I love to read and play tennis, I never do them simultaneously!

So today I did Thing #5 and Explored Flickr and added a "photo" to a blog!


5 comments:

beachy librarian said...

I thought the avatar was really cute. I just posted my picture to my blog, but haven't quite mastered the mashups yet - maybe I missed something. cj

MDNewbie said...

Your avatar is very cute! If that was me, the book in my avatar's hand would be "Playing the net for Dummies." I much prefer the back court.

TennisPlayingLibrarian said...

When I was "young" I much preferred the backcourt and singles. Now that I'm older, slower but hopefully wiser, I prefer the net and the strategy of doubles!

HershyBear said...

Hi P, I love your blog. You are brilliant. I am having a terrible time doing this project.

See you on the court.
K

HershyBear said...

Hi, P, I love your blog. You are doing such a good job. I need lessons.

See you on the court.
K