Friday, July 20, 2007

#17: Playing in the Sandbox Wiki


As with week 5, I liked this activity because I got to "play." I enjoy the freedom of expressing my own thoughts and writing comes easily to me, as does talking! I created an account and thanks to the advice of Paulette, I unchecked the box that said to send me new emails when new info was added. I already receive enough email and don't need hourly reminders of changes. I added a new page entitled Favorite Activity into the Sandbox Wiki so please feel free to add to this newly created link on the homepage. A also made a comment in the Favorite Vacation link, which required editing a page. Finally, I added my blog to the Favorite Blogs page. It all wasn't too complicated, just new, like most of these 23 Things are to me.

1 comment:

sunflower said...

Patty,
I love the picture of the little boy. Good job on your blog and you're almost finished!